If you have a download link for a file on any website, this article will help you find out how you can download a file from URL online.
One of the common tasks that most people use their computers for is uploading and downloading files from the internet. There are several methods you can use to download content from any website. If you have a download link to a file, using a cloud storage app that supports the remote upload functionality is one of the reliable ways to download and save files from the internet.
TeraBox is one of the few best free cloud storage platforms with the remote upload feature. Let’s find out how you can use it to save files from the internet using their download links.
How do I download a link file?
As we stated earlier, there are several ways you can download link files and have them saved on your device. In this section, we will take you through the steps you can use to download a file using TeraBox.
- Step #1:Install TeraBox – the download files app on any of your devices. Once the app is installed, open it and create an account using your email address, Google, Facebook, or Apple.
- Step #2:When you get the app’s dashboard, click the “+” button if you are using the TeraBox mobile app. Among the options that will pop up, choose Remote Upload. For those using the web app and desktop version of TeraBox, the “Remote Upload” button is among the upper menus of your app’s dashboard.
- Step #3:Copy the file’s download link and paste it into the input box that popped up when you clicked the “Remote Upload” button in the previous step. The format of the link should contain HTTP, HTTPS, and Magnet. Otherwise, it will not work.
- Step #4:Choose the folder where you want the link to be saved and start parsing it.
- Step #5:Once the parsing is complete, start uploading the file. The file will now be uploaded and stored on your TeraBox cloud storage. Remember, TeraBox gives all users 1TB of free cloud storage space that they can use to download files for free.
- Step #5:You can now save the file to your device if you want. Once the file is saved on your cloud storage, saving it to your device is just one click away. However, you may also view or play the file without downloading it to your device.
How can I download any file from any website for free?
The TeraBox “Remote Upload” feature can also be used to download a file from any website. All you need is the download link to the file you want to save on your device. However, it is important to ensure the link is from a website that allows users to download files. These are steps you can use to download files from any website for free.
- Step #1:Install free the TeraBox app on your device. If you don’t have the TeraBox app, download and install it on your phone or computer. Sign in to your account or sign up if you don’t have one.
- Step #2:Copy the download link from the website where the file you intend to download is located. Ensure the file is from a secure site because TeraBox will automatically reject it if it detects any malware.
- Step #3:Open your TeraBox app and click the “Remote Upload” option. For desktop users, this button is on the upper menus of your app’s main dashboard. For those using mobile devices, you can find this option by clicking the “+” button in the bottom right corner of our app’s home screen. Paste the link you had copied in the previous step and paste it into the input box that popped up when you launch the url download function.
- Step #5:Parse and upload the file. TeraBox will parse the file to make it ready for free download. Once the file is parsed, it will automatically start uploading to your TeraBox cloud storage. This may take a few seconds or a couple of minutes, depending on the size of the file.
- Step #6:Save the file to your device. Once the file is saved on your cloud storage, you can choose to save it to your device for offline access or use it right from the cloud.
TeraBox has made it pretty easy to download files from almost any website, thanks to its Remote Upload tool. This tool allows you to save files to your TeraBox free cloud if you have its download link. Since TeraBox offers 1TB of free online storage, users don’t have to worry much about the size of files.
To get started downloading files from any website, install TeraBox on your devices!