Sharing files using cloud storage platforms has become pretty common in recent years. People love sharing files via the cloud because it is convenient, fast, and doesn’t require making any configurations on the devices exchanging the files. If you want the best cloud storage with the most secure services, this article will give you the top 4 cloud security tools for 2022!
What is a cloud security tool?
There are many cloud storage platforms that you can use to securely share files between devices. With these cloud security products, users are assured of the safety and privacy of the files they share online. It should be noted that not all cloud storage and file-sharing platforms can be trusted for sharing files online.
You must research the cloud application security tools you intend to use to avoid choosing one that will trade your private information to data brokers. One of the most reliable and secure cloud-sharing tools is TeraBox. Users of this platform are guaranteed full security whenever they share files between devices or send them to a friend.
In the next section, we will look at the four best cloud security platform alternatives that you can rely on to securely share files between your devices.
Top 4 cloud security tools for 2022
When choosing the cloud security software to use, always put your data security first. Next, we will share some of the best cloud based security solutions you can use to securely share files online.
TeraBox is one of the best cloud security tools for online file storage and file-sharing. Each user that signs up is given 1TB of free cloud storage that they can use to back up or transfer files securely. TeraBox has a couple of built-in cloud security technologies to ensure safe file sharing. Some of these features include:
- HTTPS file transfer to ensure encrypted secure file transfer.
- Private Space Safe allows users to lock their most private files and folders with a password.
If you care about the security of cloud files, TeraBox is among the best options.
How to get TeraBox
- Download the TeraBox app for iOS, Android, or Windows. After installing the app, create an account using your email or sign up using your Google, Apple, and Facebook account.
- Upload the files you intend to share between devices by clicking the “+” button. And if you want extra protection for your private files, you can upload them to the designated “Safe” space with a four-digit password.
- Log into your TeraBox account on any other device to securely access those files.
It is a reliable and secure cloud data security program for transferring your private files. It offers users 10GB of free storage space that they can use to back up smaller files. Those with bigger backups can subscribe to any of their plans. pCloud also has a couple of built-in security features that make it one of the most secure file-sharing solutions. Some of these features include;
- TLS/SSL channel protection
- 256-bit AES encryption for all files
- Option for an extra layer of encryption
How to get pCloud
- Download and install the pCloud app on your computer or mobile device. After installing the app, create a pCloud account using your email address.
- You can now upload the files you want to share on any of your devices.
- Log into the rest of your devices to securely access the files you just uploaded.
It is one of the most secure cloud security applications for businesses and individuals. It offers all users 10GB of free cloud storage that they can get started with to back up small files. Sync also has several built-in security features that make it one of the most reliable platforms for sending or sharing your most private files. One of their core security features is the encryption of all files, available for all plans, including the free one.
How to get Sync
- Visit their website and download their desktop or mobile app. Create an account after installation
- Upload all the files you intend to share
- Sign in on the rest of your devices to access all the files you just shared.
It is a reliable cloud security solution that you can rely on to store or transfer your most secure files. This platform gives all users 10GB of free cloud storage that they can use for file backup and transfer. It is also a secure platform with no ads. Another crucial security feature of Media Fire is the HTTPS file transfer protocol that encrypts all files uploaded and downloaded using their app.
How to get Media Fire
- Download and install the Media Fire app available for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android & Windows. Create an account after the installation
- Click the upload button to start uploading the files you want to share
- Log in to your other devices to access the uploaded files
We have shared four of the most secure and reliable file transfer tools you can trust. TeraBox has an advantage over the rest since it offers way more free cloud storage space on top of its best cloud security features such as private space safe. It also uses HTTPS file transfer protocol to ensure secure file sharing. Download TeraBox to enjoy the free 1TB to securely back up your files.